Arizona | Regular
Colour - White Birko-flor®
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Germany
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Lifestyle
- Upper: Birko Flor
- Lining: Un-Lined
- Sole: EVA
The Arizona style has become a symbol for the Birkenstock brand world wide. Whether at work or recreation, this versatile classic Birkenstock is a favourite!
The variety of available materials and colours make the model a sandal for all walks of life.
- Made in Germany.
- Buckle closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Uppers made of Birko-flor®, an acrylic and polyamide felt fiber, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning:Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
These shoes have additional support.
Birkenstock trademarked synthetic leather. It is a skin-friendly, easy care fabric. Clean with a damp cloth.
Birkenstock's regular width fitting.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Germany
These shoes have been made in Germany.