Colour - Bordeaux
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Portugal
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
If you love all things Mary-Jane then L78 is no exception! Designed with Arcopedico's signature Lytech techno elastic upper, L78 moves with your foot rather than restricting it, making this a great option for wearer's with bunions, hammertoes or diabetic foot. With modern patent leather inspired finishings, the L78 adds a dash of sparkle to your winter wardrobe. Designed the Mary-Jane's signature strap across the instep, the velcro fastening means that L78 can be customised to your unique size, providing the perfect fit with every wear! Featuring a dual arch support system within the cushioned insole, this Mary-Jane helps to encourage natural alignment by promoting correct positioning of the vertical column. Differing from Arcopedico's usual Mary-Jane styles, L78 features an elevated heel, which helps to correct alignment of the vertical column. Style L78 with a knee length neutral coloured dress and a black jacket for a look of refined comfort.
- Lytech upper is stronger than leather and accommodates hammertoes and bunions with ease
- Lytech is 100% breathable and able to absorb 8 times self-weight in water and stretches to form to the foot
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on-off wear and a secure fit.
- Cushioned heel counter and top line provide maximum comfort and protection around sensitive areas of the foot.
- Removable, anatomically shaped, breathable footbed with twin arch system for long-lasting support
- PU sole for flexibility, durability and traction.Grip profile helps to provide traction on uneven and wet surfaces.
- Vegan-Friendly – no animal products were used in the manufacturing process
- Suitable for orthotics
- Handmade in Portugal
- Machine washable (up to 30 degrees) Remove the insole and wash on a gentle cycle inside a garment bag. Air dry, however not in direct sunlight as this may affect the colour dye.
These shoes have additional support.
ARCOPEDICO’s Lytech Line shoes are unique footwear, made of a technological flexible biomembrane material tested at the CTCP – Portuguese Footwear Technological Centre. The Lytech, an exclusive A'RCOPEDICO® brand, is nature and animal-friendly product and is submitted to a wide range of laboratory testing to assure against tearing, detachment and absence of substances that can harm the skin and environment. It’s breathable and volumetric stretching controlled to fit on theTechno Elastic Upper Technology that distinguishes all A'RCOPEDICO® shoes.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or socks are machine washable.
Made in Portugal
These shoes have been made in Portugal.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.