Colour - Taupe
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
This wonderfully comfortable and versatile boot comes in a range of colours and patterns made from Lytech, a super durable and flexible textile that doesn't compromise on breathability. Durable, water resistant and machine washable, L19 is a great choice for walking or travelling. It's flexible and barely there upper design help to encourage circulation, making this a great choice for wearer's with diabetic foot. Designed with side zip closure, L19 allows for easy entry and keeps your foot secure while walking. The outsole features a gel insert heel for an extra level of shock absorption, helping to protect your knees, ankles and vertebrae from impact. Featuring Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system, L19 provides much needed balance and stability to help reduce foot fatigue. Style L19 with tucked in jeans and a warm puffer jacket for a day spent outside in warmth and comfort.
- Make a statement all your own in the carefree Arcopedico® L19 boot. All of the 'L' shoes are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Lytech upper hugs your foot like a sock, helping to reduce abrasions and keep your foot secure.
- Smooth texture or suede-look Lytech® upper with an inside side zipper for easy entry. Lytech is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- Anatomic footbed spreads body weight evenly across the surface of the foot, improving body balance and reducing foot fatigue.
- Soft textile insole provides just the right amount of cushioning for lasting, fatigue-free wear.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Ultra light PU outsole encourages a lightweight walking experience.
- Durable polyurethane outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- Vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- Machine Washable: Remove the insole and wash on a gentle cycle inside a garment bag. Air dry, however not in direct sunlight as this may affect the colour dye.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
These shoes have additional support.
ARCOPEDICO’s Lytech Line shoes are unique footwear, made of a technological flexible biomembrane material tested at the CTCP – Portuguese Footwear Technological Centre. The Lytech, an exclusive A'RCOPEDICO® brand, is nature and animal-friendly product and is submitted to a wide range of laboratory testing to assure against tearing, detachment and absence of substances that can harm the skin and environment. It’s breathable and volumetric stretching controlled to fit on theTechno Elastic Upper Technology that distinguishes all A'RCOPEDICO® shoes.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or socks are machine washable.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.
These shoes or boots use a zip as a closure.