SKU L18 26
Colour - Cherry
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The ultra-soft comfortable L18's will be your go-to shoe this season. Created with Arcopedico's signature Lytech uppers, the L18's mould around your foot hugging it like a sock. With an anatomical footbed featuring dual arch support the L18's are perfect for all day comfort wearing. Water resistant and machine washable, L18 is perfect for travelling when you're on the go. Style this versatile flat with jeans or a dress for a sophisticated look of comfort.
- The Vegan Arcopedico® L18 mary jane from will fit perfectly with your on-the-go lifestyle. Leather-look or faux suede Lytech® upper with an adjustable mary jane strap and elasticized collar for a snug, secure fit. The Lytech material stretches and forms to the foot so it's great for hammertoes and bunions.
- The soft Lytech helps to reduce abrasions and blistering during mild activity.
- Adjustable strap can be customised to a wider foot.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Removable textile insole provides all-day cushioned comfort and lets you add a personal orthotic.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Machine washable: Remove the insole and wash on a gentle cycle inside a garment bag. Air dry, however not in direct sunlight as this may affect the colour dye.
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 5.5-6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
These shoes have additional support.
ARCOPEDICO’s Lytech Line shoes are unique footwear, made of a technological flexible biomembrane material tested at the CTCP – Portuguese Footwear Technological Centre. The Lytech, an exclusive A'RCOPEDICO® brand, is nature and animal-friendly product and is submitted to a wide range of laboratory testing to assure against tearing, detachment and absence of substances that can harm the skin and environment. It’s breathable and volumetric stretching controlled to fit on theTechno Elastic Upper Technology that distinguishes all A'RCOPEDICO® shoes.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or socks are machine washable.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.