SKU L1 26
Colour - Cherry
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
These ultra comfortable and lightweight slip on shoes are perfect for everyday wear. The dual arch support and gel heel insert provide ultimate support for walking while the soft Lytech material helps to reduce blistering and abrasions. Water resistant, and machine washable, it's not hard to see why the L1's are the perfect choice for a practical getaway shoe.
- Slip into the foot-loving Arcopedico L1 slip-on flat for a versatile wearing experience. Lytech upper is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- Stretchy Lytech upper is suitable for those with bunions.
- Adjustable toggle allows for a specialised fit, hugging your foot like a sock.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Removable textile insole provides all-day cushioned comfort and lets you add a personal orthotic.
- Durable polyurethane outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- Vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- Machine washable: Remove the insole and wash on a gentle cycle inside a garment bag. Air dry, however not in direct sunlight as this may affect the colour dye.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
These shoes have additional support.
ARCOPEDICO’s Lytech Line shoes are unique footwear, made of a technological flexible biomembrane material tested at the CTCP – Portuguese Footwear Technological Centre. The Lytech, an exclusive A'RCOPEDICO® brand, is nature and animal-friendly product and is submitted to a wide range of laboratory testing to assure against tearing, detachment and absence of substances that can harm the skin and environment. It’s breathable and volumetric stretching controlled to fit on theTechno Elastic Upper Technology that distinguishes all A'RCOPEDICO® shoes.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or socks are machine washable.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or sandals have a bungee cord or toggle lace system.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.