RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility to return the purchased goods at their own cost.
If you require a returns form please click HERE
Return labels can be purchased from our support staff.
- All returns must be pre-arranged by emailing The Walking Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on (03) 9670-2010
- The shoe box is considered part of the product and must be returned in good condition by wrapping/boxing prior to shipping. We recommend using the box that the products were originally shipped in. Alternatively, satchels and boxes are available at all Australia Post outlets.
- Any goods that have been shipped back without the original packaging, and not in original condition, or where the original packaging has been used as the shipping box, will not be accepted as a return, and subsequently, a refund or exchange will not be issued.
- We will issue a full refund back only via the tender that was used to make the original purchase.
- Alternatively, you can return your purchase at The Walking Company, located at 348 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000. Provided that the items are unworn and in original condition and packaging, within 30 days of placing your order.
- We will not under any circumstances refund the cost of shipping the original product to you in the case of exchange or refund.
Although this is our recommended returns service, you may return the goods by any secure means, as long as the product meets The Walking Company’s returns standard. Returns sent back without an RA number or being pre-arranged will be exchanged/refunded at the discretion of The Walking Company in meeting our returns policy standards. Our address for all returns is:
The Walking Company
ATT: Online Store – Returns
348 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Please note we can only exchange items that meet our returns conditions. Any product for exchange must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please check stock availability when organising your RA Number, as stock can be put on hold for you. We cannot guarantee stock availability for exchanges when no request for the stock has been made.
Shipping is free for ONEreplacement item where the initial order was OVER$120
Product where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue
At The Walking Company we are proud of our merchandise, and guarantee all of our products as being as advertised. We will attempt to replace any merchandise deemed defective by the manufacturer (subject to availability), or refund you for any defective merchandise provided that:
- The return is pre-arranged with The Walking Company. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or over the phone on (03) 9670-2010
- The product is returned to us with proof of purchase.
- The product is not defective as a result of misuse (determined by the manufacturer).
- Warranty periods for the most product is usually within 12 months, though this can vary from brand to brand
- The shipping method for goods where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue will vary between cases, please contact us and we will be able to provide clearer information for you based on individual circumstances.
It is the policy of The Walking Company that; any product that is returned to us because you feel that there may be a manufacturing issue, will be assessed by its original manufacturer, where it would be deemed by them either;
- “Fair wear and tear”
- Or a manufacturing fault
International returns and exchanges are required to follow the same procedure as our domestic orders, however, any costs incurred will be at the purchasers’ expense.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect customers are not provided with a free exchange via post and are expected to return any goods back to the place of pick up.
Customers are more than welcome to return their goods via post, however, this will be treated in the same manner as an online order “under $120” as per the online returns policy
Purchases made in-store
Purchases made in-store are subject to in-store returns policies, which are available to view at the point of sale in the store, by asking a salesperson in the store, or by calling our customer service department on (03) 9670-2010. If you have purchased an item in the store that you cannot return in person, please contact us as we can usually handle a return or exchange of the product, however, methods may vary to that of online returns.