RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility to return the purchased goods at their own cost.
If you require a returns form please click HERE
Return labels can be purchased from our support staff.
- All returns must be pre-arranged by emailing The Walking Company at email@example.com or via phone on (03) 9670-2010
- The shoe box is considered part of the product and must be returned in good condition by wrapping/boxing prior to shipping. We recommend using the box that the products were originally shipped in. Alternatively, satchels and boxes are available at all Australia Post outlets.
- Any goods that have been shipped back without the original packaging, and not in original condition, or where the original packaging has been used as the shipping box, will not be accepted as a return, and subsequently, a refund or exchange will not be issued.
- We will issue a full refund back only via the tender that was used to make the original purchase.
- We will not under any circumstances refund the cost of shipping the original product to you in the case of exchange or refund.
Please note we can only exchange items that meet our returns conditions. Any product for exchange must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please check stock availability when organising your RA Number, as stock can be put on hold for you. We cannot guarantee stock availability for exchanges when no request for the stock has been made.
Return shipping is free (excluding sale product/s). We do not cover the cost of shipping the exchanged item back out to the customer and will require a flat rate payment of $15 to send the shoes back out.
Return of a sale product/s
You may return your order of a sale product for an exchange of equal or greater value or, a credit ONLY. There are no refunds on sale product/s so please consider your purchase carefully.
Return shipping of sale items is at the customers expense, or, we have shipping packages available which you can purchase over the phone via card payment or via a PayPal money request.
Product where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue
At The Walking Company we are proud of our merchandise, and guarantee all of our products as being as advertised. We will attempt to replace any merchandise deemed defective by the manufacturer (subject to availability), or refund you for any defective merchandise provided that:
- The return is pre-arranged with The Walking Company. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone on (03) 9670-2010
- The product is returned to us with proof of purchase.
- The product is not defective as a result of misuse (determined by the manufacturer).
- Warranty periods for the most product is usually within 12 months, though this can vary from brand to brand
- The shipping method for goods where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue will vary between cases, please contact us and we will be able to provide clearer information for you based on individual circumstances.
It is the policy of The Walking Company that; any product that is returned to us because you feel that there may be a manufacturing issue, will be assessed by its original manufacturer, where it would be deemed by them either;
- “Fair wear and tear”
- Or a manufacturing fault
International returns and exchanges are required to follow the same procedure as our domestic orders, however, any costs incurred will be at the purchasers’ expense.